Thank you for considering the Real Property Solutions Team at Keller Williams Consultants Realty for your investment property management. Our mission is to help you protect your investment and provide the best customer service around. We take pride in being a company that is reliable, honest, and trustworthy.
We realize you have other options when it comes to choosing a property manager. We know that our clients choose us because we go above and beyond, offering property owners and tenants alike the best possible service. We strive to build a great relationship between both our tenants and our clients, acting as a professional and caring liaison. At Real Property Solutions, our team of professionals provides excellent services, which has helped push us to the top of the field in the area.
OUR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS
We are pleased to take an approach to property management that allows you to choose what types of services you would like. Our flexible menu of options allows you to focus on increasing your return on investment, because you can opt for only what you need. Choose from our full service program or other options focused on single-issue marketing and management.
FULL SERVICE PROGRAM
Our full service program handles all aspects of qualifying tenants, administration, maintenance and collections.
- Interview each tenant applying for a rental.
- Check the applicant’s credit with the major credit reporting agencies.
- Provide a background check to screen for sexual and violent offenders.
- Verify personal information, including employment, rental history, income, etc.
- Prepare all lease documents.
- Handle all disbursement of collected funds to the property owner.
- Manage all funds in a trust account.
- Provide annual statements for tax purposes.
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal systems.
- Create and maintain a file and accounting system.
- Pay all necessary property bills, including mortgages, insurance, utilities, and property taxes.
- Provide monthly financial reports to the property owner.
At Real Property Solutions, we believe that quick, reliable, and cost-effective property maintenance is a critical component of upholding the integrity of a rental property and ultimately helps to create a healthy, happy relationship between tenant, property, and owner. Our preventative maintenance program helps to minimize tenant turnover while maintaining and improving the owner’s property value.
- Prepare and send out monthly statements.
- Follow up on all late payments with the tenant.
- Prepare and send eviction notices.
- Take action to pursue all delinquent accounts through proper legal channels.
CUSTOM MARKETING PROGRAMS
Without an effective marketing strategy, your rental property could sit empty for a while, costing you money. At Real Property Solutions, we are experts when it comes to effectively marketing rental properties and will use our skills to help assess your property and design a custom marketing plan. In addition to providing individual services, we also conduct a market analysis twice per year so that we can provide you with information regarding the current market, so you can make informed rental rate decisions.
Some of the methods we use for our custom marketing program include:
Real Property Solutions website – This website receives a lot of traffic and is hot spot for finding local rentals. We include your property pictures, information, and a rental application to keep it convenient for those close by or who may be moving into the area.
Professional property signage – Many people scour the community they are interested in moving into, making professional signage a must. We take care of all of that for you.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Whether you already own rental property or you are thinking about buying your first investment, we are here to help. We have been assisting investors for many years and have the experience and knowledge to help you achieve your investment goals. We have found that each investor has different goals and different timeframes for achieving those goals. We have also found that some rookie investors are still looking for answers. We are here to help regardless of where you are in this journey. However to get your started, we have detailed out The Top 10 Reasons as to why you should give us the opportunity to assist you below.
For for detailed information about our services and our team, please download our Rental Owners Guidebook above. If you have more questions or you are ready to get started, then please complete a Management Proposal!
10 Reasons to Hire the Real Property Solutions Team!
If you've owned income property for any length of time, you know that owning a rental can be financially rewarding. At the same time, you've also likely discovered that managing the property requires a large commitment of time and effort.
While it may make sense to take the do-it-yourself approach if you're a handy person, live close to your property, and don't mind devoting several hours per month to the task, in many cases this just isn't practical---especially if you own more than one property and still work a full time job. With this in mind, here are some critical tasks our team can help you with:
1. Setting the right rental rates: While looking through the classifieds to see what other landlords are charging for similar properties is a fine way to ballpark your rent price, we will conduct a thorough market study in order to set a rental price for your property, ensuring that you achieve the perfect balance between maximizing monthly income and maintaining a low vacancy rate.
2. Collecting and depositing monthly rent payments on time: If you've ever worked in a billing department, you know that securing payment from clients can be difficult, not to mention awkward. We have efficient, tried-and-true systems in place to effectively collect rent and maintain on-time payments. You'll find this particularly important if you have a limited number of properties, and collecting payments on time is crucial to maintaining your cash flow.
3. Marketing and advertising your property: Through long experience, we know exactly where to market your property and how to craft compelling advertising materials---a significant advantage when it comes to filling your properties quickly and avoiding long vacancies.
4. Finding the right tenants: We are experts at finding good tenants, and will take care of all the details, including the securing all criminal background and security checks, running credit reports, verifying employment, and collecting previous landlord references.
5. Managing tenants: In addition to finding good tenants, we will manage all aspects of the tenant-landlord relationship. We will handle both routine and emergency maintenance, take care of routine inspections, and manage any situations where conflict resolution is required.
6. Managing vendor relationships: We have relationships with maintenance workers, tradesmen, contractors, suppliers, and vendors that it's almost impossible for an independent landlord to duplicate. Not only will we get you the best work for the best price, we'll oversee any necessary maintenance projects.
7. Ensuring that you're in compliance with housing regulations and property laws: There is a multitude of applicable laws and regulations to abide by when renting and maintaining your rental property. These include local, state and federal regulations, as well as fair housing regulations. We can help you avoid lawsuits by keeping your property up-to-date and in compliance with these regulations.
8. Enabling you to invest in geographically distant properties: If you manage your own properties, you're pretty much limited to investment opportunities within a tight radius of your own home. By hiring us, you can take advantage of investment deals from any location you wish.
9. Maximizing the profitability of your time: By having us take care of the day-to-day aspects of running your income property, your free to spend your time with your family or friends or maybe identifying further investment opportunities.
10. Maximizing the profitability of your money: We charge a percentage of your property's monthly rental rate in exchange for our service. The rate runs anywhere from 7-8%, which is generally less than the money you save by taking care of your property yourself (delays in renting, time involved handling calls and showing the property, over paying contractors, gas and time traveling to and from the property, calling tenants asking for rent each month, posting notices and most importantly putting the wrong tenant in your property).